Pages

Oct 16, 2011

Dollface wannabe

Dollface
 So I haven´t really had time to play with makeup lately. The days have grown so dark already and I really need to get better lights to my apartment ! I really cannot take any good photos after the daylight is gone. So that´s also why in these photos Sugarpill´s Poison Plum looks duller than what it really is!

Not sure where I was going with this make up.. The Doll part didn´t occur until I added the lashes :D

The colors are just gonner ;____;
Lime Crime - Candy eyed Eyeshadow helper ★ Primer
Nyx Jumbo eyepencil - Milk ★ Lid
Nyx Jumbo eyepencil - Blach Bean ★ Crease area
Sugarpill - Tako ★ Lid, inner corner & Brow highlight
Sugarpill - Poison plum ★ Grease area, lower lashline
Sugarpill - Dollipop ★ Where the Poison Plum stops
Maybelline eyeliner - Black ★ Gel eyeliner
False lashes - Ebay...
On lips Lime Crime - Coquette
 Weird angles can make you a huge nose :D Anyways, it seems that the other lash was glued poorly, ups!

Goofing off ~
Thanks for watching!

xoxo
Mari-Liis

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...