Pages

Nov 17, 2014

Color pop


Have I told you how obsessed I´m about Sugarpill's loose pigments? I mean I did hype about them like couple of years ago, but man I fell in love with them again. I've been dying to place an order with Sugarpill for an year now. Can't wait to get the electrocute pigments!

I mainly always use these pigments while doing bodypaint. They can make even the worst and cheapest paints look like the most beautiful paints ever. But I still use them as normal eyeshadows as well.


Model: Katja Kettunen
Photography: Heli Roosmäe
Foundation: Mufe Face and Body
Eyes: Sugarpill - Darling, Absinthe; Inglot Pearl 428, Urban Decay black
Lips: Chanel lipgloss 176 Crushed Berry


This awesome model is btw really totally blonde!

Chao!

Mari-Liis

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say I LOVE your blog? I'm obsessed with bright colors too and I'm salivating over these sugar pill swatches. I can't wait to get my hands on some of my own! Thanks so much for showing your beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...