Hello again! I FINALLY tought I´d start blogging again, since I´m super exited about the new Sugarpill palette that hopefully arrives to me sooooon ♥♥♥ (lately everything that I´ve ordered takes like _forever_ to get to me ;___;)
And I´ve been bored today so I tought I´d bore you too with a 11 questions tag game. Altho I´m not tagging anyone :P So please feel free to do this if you like. Questions are made bu the wonderful Kassie ♥ (BTW SUPER CONGRATS ON CRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL!!).
1. What Sparked your interest in Makeup and what made you decide to start blogging?
- Hmm.. Around fall of 2010 I started noticing blogs popping up in every news I saw. I´d never crossed my mind that I could ever have any chance on doing my own. I was a really rookie with make-up back then (lol, I still am :P). But then something in my mind said "Why not" and that was it. I started ordering crazy and even crazier makeup fron various companies and I´m seriously hooked :)
2. If you could only use one monochromatic set of colors of eyeshadow what would it be? I.e. only shades of blue.
- Probably blue.
3. Do you prefer playing with eyeshadow, lipstick or nail polish?
Lately it has been nails, but the real answer is eyeshadow (definately not lipstick >_<)
4. What do you want to be "when you grow up"?
Good at what I do. :D What ever that will be !
5. Favorite band/muscician?
This one is always hard. Lately Skrillex has been filling up my mp3 player.
6. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Eating like an animal!! OR shopping!! Gah, I seriously need to stop both :D
7. How do you like to spend your days(you know after you've played with makeup xD)
Hanging out with friends or working out/going to the gym or pilates or pump etc.
8. Do you have any pets? If so, names and pictures!
Not currently if you don´t count the dust-balls under my sofa.
9. Do you prefer indie companies or cooperate companies to buy your makeup from?
I don´t care, as long as the product pleases me.
10. The most rewarding thing about blogging for you?
When people respond to the things you do and give you feedback about it. There is nothing more teaching than a good critism.
11. Who inspired you?
A looot of people... Um. I could make a huge list of bloggers or actors or whatever, but that is even more boring than my evening right now. So I´ll just say Lady Gaga ;)
And so that this post would not be totally without pictures, I´ll share the super awesum picture of my current mint colored nails, that I edited with Istagram. Ps. I added a link to my Istagram photos to the right panel ;)
Hey, anyone else thing I need to update the outlook of my blog, perhaps?
May 9, 2012
Haven´t felt like writing lately.. So this time just photos of my latest nails.
Oh jeah, I bought a new phone.
Half moon nails
Easter nails, Opi - Cargantuan Green with first attempt to do one stroke flowers.... fail :D
Inglot purple ft. Opi's purple with Oumaxi leopard sports and rhinestones
Picture from Ayase
Oh jeah, I bought a new phone.
May 2, 2012
I waited for this May Day for like two months! I waited for the good weather and to finally get to see my friends (I´ve been out of the country and so on..), and just having fun and what happened?! I´ve been having the most hideous flu _ever_ for the past two weeks!!! I did dress up and go outside for a few hours, but I felt so bad all the time, that I just had to come back home ;___;
|Lime Crime Eyelid primer / Base for brows|
Nyx Jumbo eyepencil - Milk / On the brow base
Sugarpill - Afterparty / Brows
Sugarpill - Tako / Brow highlight and inner corner
Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill / Mascara
Sugarpill - Angel Baby false lashes / False Lashes
I find it really hard to use this new blogger :DD Why oh, why do they always have to change things to "better", when they are already good??
ps. I´m super bored with my life. I´ve been wondering for quite some time what to do with my life. So maybe that´s the big reason I haven´t been blogging for a while. But I´ll let you know if a decide something !