Pages

Jul 20, 2011

Memoirs of Slovenia

Arch Enemy
 More than a week under the sun with friends, drinks and metal music - What can be better? I got back just a day ago and I´m still tired :D You know you don´t get much sleep when you lay down after 2 am and the sun heats up your tent to unbearable degree at 8 am :D:D Like _every day_.

Amorphis
The best bands on the festival were Airbourne, Arch Enemy, Wintersun, Mastodon and I even liked Slayer :D Altho my new Slovenian friend damaged her knee during the gig, because us two girls went into the moshpit three times :`D But It was a lot of fun! Airbourne was a BIG suprise o_O

On the streets of Ljubljana
The festival mood was good all the time
I made new Slovenian friends
We even met up with Chuck Norris - He was selling fruits
 The nature in Slovenia was probably the biggest joy ever..huh!
On the festival beach - I just love that water! (Tho it´s frigging cold!)
From a plane (Finland)
Ljubljana
...at night time

Mountains in Tolmin ♥
They even have palm trees!
Tolminski Korita
 We visited Tliglav national park. It is the only Slovenian national park. The park was named after Triglav, the highest mountain in the heart of the park, which is also the highest summit in Slovenia (2864 m). The hights and views were awesome way beyond! At the Devils Bridge I was to afraid to even look down :D

Clouds, I love clouds~




I got myself a cool top and a pair of shorts. I have to present them some time laterz. And actually a belt, slippers, scarfs etc :D

Anyhow I don´t feel like adding too many photos here because I just added like 400 of them to my facebook :D


Helsinki airport when we got back

I have a lot of other stuff to post as well, like some BFTE and Lime Crime stuff~ Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...