Pages

Nov 3, 2011

Lime Crime is launching new products!

All the pictures belong to Lime Crime.
 Uaaah! I need to share this with you. Just yesterday night I found out about this. What a wonderful suprise for a christmas!  After Lime Crime got 70 000 followers on facebook, they revealed that the next new product will be lipglosses ♥ ! Once again - 5 vegan and cruelty free products ~ I´m so exited! (gonna order all of these)

Carousel Lipgloss Collection
The Lime Crime Carousel Lipgloss colours will be: Loop-De-Loop, Cherry On Top, Golden Ticket, Kaleidoscope and Candy Apple. I´m dying to get all of them! I have waited for new exiting lipglosses for a while now, from different makeup stores. And I´m happy it´s Lime Crime ♥

These lipglosses will hit online store on the 28th of November and they are $17 each. Lime Crime ships worldwide and the shipping is free on orders over $100, including international. So also a good time to get some other Lime Crime products. You can see my reviews of the eyeshadows here and the lipsticks here :)

xoxo
Mari-Liis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...