Pages

Jun 13, 2011

Dance like it´s the last night of you life


I cannot believe it´s summer. I´m still living in January I think! But anyways, I had the most wonderful weekend ever, and I´m so sad it´s over! I had time to go to the beach, to hang out with my friends and even watch the Godfather :D And numerous repeats of MTV movie awards (Mtv was showing them all weekend. Over and over again.)

...added cute deco to my camera :3

Oh jeah and the nails! I almost forgot. So this weeks nails:


OPI - base and top coat
Konad method flower
Kiss nail art silver polish over the flover
Lumene natural code Go grazy (12) mixed with Live it up (9) on tips

 I for some reason for thinking of Malibu when doing these ~ And yes, I´m holding Lime Crime box


Some random~
 ...just to show that brown can make blue eyes *POP*!


 So, besides insanely enjoying the beautiful weather, I took a lots lots and lots of pictures! We even ended up going just photographing on sunday; so here are some of the pictures!



























Swan!

"Watch out for playing kids" (Theyre dangerous)

 Btw; if someone is wondering, my birds are also doing fine!

xo xo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...