Pages

Jun 23, 2011

Tainted love

Hey guys what´s up? I just haven´t been able to blog, because my life has basically gone upside down. And in a good way! Btw hello new readers, you are warmly welcomed to my humble blog :)

So, last thursday I got the results from the school I had applyed - which indicaded that I did NOT get in. And man was I bummed! I had allready thought I´m in. It  turned out that they took only 18 out of 379 applicants :O Meaning that I wont get to study make up in a school. Not yet at least...

...but I did these nails this week.
China Claze - Ruby Pumps 70577
Konad Stamping art

 Many have been asking me why should one use base coat before doing their nails. Answer is simple:

You don´t want them to look like this!
 I started using base... like half a year ago. And the upper nail picture I took today. So shortly, if you constantly use nailpolish without a base, it´ll turn your nails yellow (you can see the tips are yellow). And it takes half a year or more to grow totally new nails. So i´m growing them :D You could also bleach them somehow, or so I´ve heard.

Nail buffers
Also don´t forget to buffer your nails! Buffering them makes them smoother and the nailpolish will have a longer last. You just do as the buffer says - First file the edger of your nails (I usually use a glassfile for this part), then remove ridges, smoothen the nails and lastly make them shine. A huuuge difference is to be seen when adding top coat after buffering :)

CAN I HAVE HER SHOES?!
Oooo such pretty shoes. Wonder if they are Louboutins.. I want them!

I also want the thingy this girl is wearing under bust
I´ve been looking for underbust thingies like this for a year now, ever since my Estonian friend had one. And this picture is from Lip Service Fall collection Step in Time.

Same here ~
The "thingy" (can you call it a belt? corset? thingy? :D) is NOT on the preorder list, so I´ll just have to wait till Fall to see a closer look... Lip Service does have an other underbust thingy too but i´t not what I want.

Aand rest of the post will be pictures! Last weekend I was in Kotka for a seminar and I took some cool photos with Carin:







This was my best shot - Click to see a bigger version!

So back to the life changing parts of my life. ----- I went for my plan B (which I actually had almost made my plan A) and ended up getting a new job. All I´ll tell you right now is that I´m an assistant site manager :D Or will become that. I´ll still work two weeks for Itella (just signed the quitting papers) and then I´ll be on a vacation for three weeks :3 And THEN, in august, I´ll start the new job. I´m super exited because the group working with me is the best you can imagine. I actually met them last monday, when we went sailing!



With this (Finlands seventh biggest sail boat?) we sailed from Lauttasaari to Suomenlinna and then to Kauppatori :)


Sky tearing up ~


Two worlds

Before I forget - This picture is taken from Innocent smoothies bottle, and it still cracks me up. :D

Just read. Muffins, schmuffins

Today I´m off to Venetmäki to celebrate midsummers party; Juhannus! I´d like to remind all you enjoying the summer - there are two important things not to forget.


OFF for mosquitoes and a good protection against the sun :3 So please remember to enjoy summer, while it lasts and I´ll be back next week with the hair post - secrets for my (they say i´ts awesome) red hair~

4 comments:

  1. It's called a harness and it's actually part of that specific shirt. It's not in the preorders cuz it's already for sale in the normal webstore ;]

    http://www.lip-service.com/handlers/style.php?division=Collection&groupitem=StyleGroup&groupvalue=1431&style=49-7-10&index=12&sort=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw a bunch of shorts like those today when I went shopping :D As always, love the small details on the nails.

    I'm also kinda envious about the camera. Wonder if it can take good motion shots easily? Also how well does it handle low environment lighting without flash?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m still learning about the camera :) But about the low light pictures, it works really well (valovoima f/2,0 parhaimmillaan). Just took pictures in dark basement, and they turned out pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Upeita kuvia! Sustahan on oikeen valokuvaaja tullut! Mä tykkään just korkeista kontrasteista ja tosta asettelusta, jota käytät aika monessa kuvassa. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...