Pages

Dec 11, 2011

The Devil's Orchard

*Tehee* This time some more Sugarpill hype.

I went to Rosi's house warming party last weekend! I was still a bit sick so the end result was me losing my voice totally :D But I had fun!
Eyemakeup: Sugarpill
Lips: Inglot
Dress: Morticia (Tripp)
Underbust belt: Ebay

Yewelry: Alchemy (the lower, black rose from Harajuku)

Lime Crime - Candy Eyed Eyeshadow helper ★ Primer
Sugarpill - Starling ★ Lid
Sugarpill - Magpie ★ Outer corner
Sugarpill - Lumi ★ Middle of the lid, Brow highlight
Inglot - Pearl 405 ★ Lower lashline
Illamasqua Precision Ink - Abyss ★ Liquid eyeliner
Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill ★ Mascara
Sorry about the blurry and too yellow photo  :<

I love how Sugarpill's Starling shines :3 Also works very well with Inglot Sleeks lipgloss!


Made my eyes lok a bit green :)

And I had a little bit more pink/purple in my hair this time. It´s reallllly hart to maintain the color!
 

Blue blue blue blue ♥

The Host

From the party. Rio looking Rosi with tose puppy eyes :D

Serious elf's!

Not so serious elf's anymore :D


"Parteh. I was not invited"

BTW, I tasted first good tasting beer in my life! A cherry beer! Does not taste like beer x)


...just because I tought it was funny :D

xoxo
Mari-Liis

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...