Pages

Dec 18, 2011

Small glitter afterparty

Lime Crime - Candy Eyed eyeshadow helper ★ Primer
Nyx JEP - Milk ★ Lid, inner corner and brow highlight
Sugarpill - Tako ★ Lid, inner corner and brow highlight
Sugarpill - Afterparty ★ Crease, outer corner (the green)
Lit Cosmetics - Rich & Famous ★ Glitter as eyeliner
Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill ★ Mascara
...as the title says. Same makeüp as before, just with different colors. And taken with a flash. Weirdly enough, this makeup made my eyes look smaller o_õ

I love afterparty ~

I decided to get one of Sigma's brush kit´s on January... I seriously am in need of good brushes. It is realllly hard to blend without a blending brush :DDD AND the mrs bunny colors are so calling meh.


Blingaling~
This glitter is Rich & Famous, the one I haven´t actually intoduced to you yet. I´m planning on using it maybe on New Years eve :)

I just got back from Estonia, so I´m drop dead tired :D This was actually my 8th plane this year x) (yeah yeah so 4 trips alltogether), makes me almost feel rich. (hah) Anygays... not much to say. I got myself a new pair of jeans... Cost 25 € :D In Finland, they would have been 60 €.

Blabla, maybe I should go to bed now. I still haven´t gotten my Lime Crime's Carousel Gloss shipment >_>

xoxo
Mari-Liis

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...