Pages

Dec 23, 2011

Natural Born Killers

 Time for some Inglot vanity! I tought I´d present all of my Inglot colors :) Earlier this week I went to buy my mom her first palette - and of course I just had to buy one for myself too :3.

And sooo much welcome to all of the new readers !!! I´m so honored, I never tought I´ve reach 100 readers o_O Thank you!

 This is the new palette! Mainly pearl colors - I´m so deeply in love with these! They are so easy to apply and to blend, AND they have so much pigment in them.


The funniest thing... This pearl blue I saw in some blog some while ago. And  I tought I need to get it! And I did. So I came home after that, and what do you see... I already own it in a round palette!!! I´m so stupid :D

HIGHLY pigmented! Brilliant colors x_x Just one touch and that is the result...


Meanwhile....
I was taking a picture of the palette but instead... This is where the magic happens. I have a laptop and a different screen attached to it - I like to work on multiple screens.


Ahh I´m too tired to write the names and numbers down... You should be able to see from the palettes, which swatch and pan is the same...

(.....my hand looks sso weird)



These are the eyeshadows I got for my mom. A neutral palette!


It´s almost christmas! And I still have sooo much to do... Insane.

More, and more... and more...and more.
 I hope we´ll get some real snow for christmas :) This picture I took last weekend in Estonia, where there was - even if for only for a short time - white snow covering the ground ~

Ya´ll have a very merry christmas ♥

xoxo
Mari-Liis

4 comments:

  1. Wah, we have no snow either. But oh my god that BLUEEEEEEE, I just want to swim in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue indeed is gorgeus; Can´t wait to play with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is amazing!
    please check out mine! i could use some help as a begginer. :)!
    www.nataliece.blogspot.com
    and please follow me back <3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. INGLOT tekee todella pigmenttisiä luomivärejä! Hintakaan ei ole paha.

    searchingforLBD.blogspot.com

    Love, Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...