Pages

Jan 23, 2012

Feeling the blues

Lime Crime - Candy Eyed eyeshadow helper Primer
Nyx Jumbo Eyepencil - Milk Inner corner, Brow highlight
Sugarpill - Tako Inner corner, Brow highlight
Sugarpill - Bulletproof Brow
Inglot - Matte 371 Middle of the lid, outer corner (bright blue)
Inglot - Matte 322 ★ Outer corner, crease (a bit darker blue)
Inglot - Pearl 415 ★ Lower lashline, blending in the inner corner (pearl greenish blue)
Inglot - AMC Shine 35 Inner corner, Brow highlight
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner - Black Primer
Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill Primer



Sorry for beeing so MIA lately... Even tho this blog is "obsessed with vanity", I just haven´t been feeling like it lately.. I´m working a lot and besides that, I hang out with friends or do some workout. I haven´t been feeling "glamorous" lately, so I´ve just had very natural nails, make-up and clothes.. Aka really nothing to show on this blog. I haven´t even had the energy to wash clothes, nevermind actually clean up my apartment. Woah, such a mess. This winter is totally sucking the life out of me. So hopefully I will recover some time at spring when the days are longer and brighter <3

...yes, the outer corner has a darker blue in it. It doesn´t show on the first pic..
 I LLLLLLOVE Inglot! It´s so easy to use their eyeshadows. I got actually 5 new colors. (Again).This time I randomly ordered from their website. Maybe someday I´ll get an inspiration to try something harder with these intense colors.

 ..this is what you get when taking a picture in my home :( The lighting is really terrible. But the blue looks even cooler now :D

*smirk*  
I´m off to bed, good night!

xoxo
Mari-Liis

5 comments:

  1. I really like how the blues contrast with your hair and make it seem even redder! I wish when I was feeling blue I could come up with such a pretty look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! That first picture is sooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, nice post,there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.Thank you for sharing to us.Please one more post about that..Corporate Entertainment

    ReplyDelete
  4. matte 371 is brilliant! i need that color

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...