Pages

Oct 27, 2011

Lit series: Champagne Wishes

Lime Crime - Candy eyed Eyeshadow helper ★ Primer
Sugarpill - Tako ★ White heart
Sugarpill - Bulletproof ★ Brows

Lit Cosmetics - Champagne wishes ★ the Glitter on the heart
Maybelline - Gel eyeliner ★ Eyeliner
★ Rhinestones from Ebay
So the third glitter is Champagne wishes! Goldie like glitter that shines in million colors! (I could not catch the real shine on camera :/ )

In a jar it looks really golden, somehow.

Solid glitter, size 2

This look was inspired by Kerli ~ I llove her looks ! She has the most inspiring make-up and clothes, always! And of course I´m proud of her success, since I´m an Estonian myself too :) Random earring from Harajuku.

Lips by Lime Crime´s Styletto

 In this close-up you can see the glitter more clearly :) It clearly does shine in so many colors. And ugh, my gel liner has dried up D:

This was definately fun to do. Whaddya think? Remember to enter the Lit Cosmetics giveaway here :)

xoxo
Mari-Liis

test: PZDJNSMV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...