Pages

Oct 31, 2011

Lit Series: London Calling ft. Lime Crime

Lime Crime - Candy eyed Eyeshadow helper ★ Primer
Nyx Jumbo eyepencil - Milk ★ Lid

Lit Cosmetics - London Calling ★ Lid
Lime Crime - Siren ★ Crease

Lime Crime - Lime Criminal ★ Inner corner and lower lashline
Inglot - Amc shine 35 ★ Brow highlight

Illamasqua Precision Ink - Abyss ★ Liquid eyeliner
★ Rhinestones from Ebay ★


The last look look with Lit Cosmetics (for now)! Inspired by Scarlet Macaws, they are such a beautiful birds! (And my camera changed my eye color to be blue O_O)

At first this London Calling looked quite matte but very pigmented blue, but on the second look, I found it actually more shimmering than matte.

Electric glitter

A Scarlet Macaw ~ I wish one day to own one. Maybe when I live somewhere warmer :D

I think I succeeded suprisigly well with the colors! Again the blending is a bit lazy :P

Macaw look paired with Lime Crimes nude lipstick Coquette. I needed to get some neutral lips for such a vibrant eyemakeup.

 The electrics are gorgeously pigmented pigments, but they are really hard to put eyeliner on : / I had to pat the liner on the color to make any kind of impact. And as you can see the result was not so clean.. Baybe I need to practice some more :D
 
Matching earrings, of course!

What do you thinkd? Did I succeed? BTW. Somebody asked if I would do a makeup look by a request, and my answer is; I´d love to ♥

And again, don´t forget to enter the Lit giveaway! Yes, I will keep reminding you about this till the very end :D

xo xo
Mari-liis

4 comments:

  1. I adore this look! I was obsessed with birds all through school and now I'm wondering why I never thought of this! So vibrant, and coquette is the PERFECT match! I don't think your blending was "lazy" at all, I love how all the colors are so bold!
    xo~Cassie Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! hats off to the "Master" we like;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lit Cosmetics: I´m honored! Can´t wait to get the second order and to try them!!! ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...